Thank you for your interest in Lexington Place Nursing & Rehabilitation.
Whether you are looking for a short-term stay to recover from surgery, or you need long-term care to function better and enjoy life, our dedicated nursing assistants and therapists are prepared to answer your questions and serve you. We invite you to visit our location to see the beautiful environment and highly motivated associates that make Lexington Place an exceptional place to be.
Selecting nursing home care is a crucial activity. It is important that you are comfortable with your choice. We are here when you need us and look forward to meeting your skilled nursing, personal care and healthcare needs.
Experience the Lexington Difference:
- Select Licensed nurse on-site 24/7
- Medication management by nurses
- Full Time Respiratory Therapist for Trach Care
- Individualizes resident care plans
- Assistance with the activities of daily living
- Continence support
- Well-trained dedicated staff
- Professionally supervised therapy programs
- On-site therapy services available
- Scheduled transportation for appointments
- Social Activities
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Respite stays available
- Wound Care
Lexington Place Nursing & Rehabilitation provides care on a non-discriminatory basis so that all residents are admitted and receive benefits and services without regards to race, religion, color, National origin, age, sex, disability, marital status and source of payment.